We are confident that joining the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce will be one of the best decisions you ever make for your business.
When you join the Tri-Cities Chamber, you will gain access to the largest and most influential business organization in the Tri-Cities.
As the most established business association, we will:
- Advocate on your behalf at all levels of government
- Help you gain access to exclusive cost-savings
- Connect you with like-minded community leaders
- Promote your business, products, and services
- And much more
Plus, with incredible benefits and opportunities that come with membership, we are certain that you will find your relationship with us beneficial and rewarding for many years to come.
The Tri-Cities Chamber offers four main levels of membership depending on the size of your business. These levels are Connect, Develop, Advance, and Corporate. An additional level of membership is also available for businesses with multiple branches.
For Multi Branch memberships, please reach out to our Membership Manager at Membership@TriCitiesChamber.com or 604.468.6873 for more information.
For young solopreneurs, the Tri-Cities Chamber also offers an exclusive membership level for those under 40. Interested individuals may join the Tri-Cities Chamber under the Tri-Cities Young Professionals (TCYP) level.
Discover Your Membership Level
Sole Proprietors/Individuals/Not-for-Profits <$1M
- You are an individual who wants to connect with the local business community.
- You are joining the Chamber to network and to save money on goods.
- You’ll use your membership to save money on goods and services
2-10 Full-Time Employees
- You are a small business that aspires to grow and develop.
- You are joining the Chamber to help raise your profile in the local business community - even if you’re too busy to attend networking events.
- You’ll use your membership to promote and build your business.
11-30 Full-Time Employees
- You are a mid-sized business that wants to be a strong influence in the business community.
- You are joining the Chamber to have a say in our local public policy.
- You’ll use your membership to strengthen your brand, to grow your business and to enhance our community.
More than 30 Full-Time Employees
- You are a larger business and an influential employer in our region.
- You are joining the Chamber to help ensure our community is a thriving place to live, work and play.
- You’ll use your membership to boost your status as a local leader and to influence public policy.
Solopreneurs Under 40
- You are a solopreneur under 40 who wants to build, impact, and grow.
- You are joining the to build your network, grow your skill set, and impact your community.
- You’ll use your membership to attend TCYP-exclusive events and workshops to build a network of peers.